- What are your product ranges?
- How is HEARTIGRUB granola different from other breakfast cereals?
- Are HEARTIGRUB Granolas customizable?
- Where do the ingredients in HEARTIGRUB products come from?
- Why does the oil separate on top of some of your nut butters?
Oil separation occurs naturally in our non-stabilized nut butters soon after the products are made because we do not put any ingredients in the products to keep the oil from separating from the nut solids. As a result, these products require stirring prior to use. Please do not drain off the natural oil on top or you will end up with a nut butter that is dry, hard and difficult to spread.
- Do I really need to refrigerate HEARTIGRUB nut butters?
It’s generally best to refrigerate our nut butters. Because they do not contain any preservatives or stabilizers, they can become rancid if left out of refrigeration for an extended period of time and/or exposed to warm temperatures.
If you don’t have access to refrigeration and can keep your nut butter in a cool, dark place, you may find that refrigeration is not required, as long as you use the contents of the jar within a reasonable amount of time. If you choose to do this, check the aroma of the nut butter regularly to ensure it is not becoming rancid. If in doubt, dispose of the product. Note that our non-stabilized nut butters may need regular stirring when not refrigerated.
- - Is it safe to eat your products after the best by date?
Yes. The product is safe to eat beyond the best by date, but some of the delicious flavor will decline over time. So check them for the smell and taste for rancidness. If in doubt, discard the product.
- Are HEARTIGRUB Nut Butters gluten free and dairy free?
Yes, we take extra care to ensure that there is no cross contamination and our butters are free of gluten-containing ingredients. There is absolutely no dairy in our nut butters.
- Why do I need fat in my diet?
Fat is an important part of our nutrition. Some fat in your diet is necessary for good health. Fats are required for many of the body’s basic biochemical processes. Children and pregnant women especially require sufficient fat for healthy development of mind and body. Other benefits of fats:
- Efficiently provide calories for energy
- Required to support cell growth
- Help protect the body’s organs and keep the body warm
- Help the body absorb some nutrients (including vitamins A, D, E, and K)
- Needed for production of important hormones
- What is the shelf life of HEARTIGRUB products?
Some of ur products like granolas, spiced nuts, nut butters have a shelf life of about 5 months (remember, they are completely preservative-free!). Our handmade spices have a shelf life of 1 year, whilst the relishes and mixers are for 6 months.
- Do you have a minimum order amount?
No we don't have minimum amount for placing orders.