These chocolate hazelnut truffles are so simple to put together and are a great way to fix those sweet cravings. It’s a guilt-free recipe, made with all natural ingredients. You can easily customize this recipe to suit what you have in your pantry.
- 1 cup cacao hazelnut butter (245 grams)
- 1 cup dates (160 grams)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped raw unsalted hazelnuts (50 grams)
- 4-5 tbsp organic and raw cacao powder
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor, except the raw unsalted hazelnuts. Add more dates if needed to make firmer. Place the dough in a bowl.
- Add the finely chopped hazelnuts into the dough.
- Make the balls (it’s easier if your hands are wet). Keep rolling between palms till you get the desired roundness of the truffles.
- Roll them in cacao powder.
- Keep the truffles in a sealed container in the fridge.
Optional: you can roll them in coconut shavings, sesame or any other toppings you like.