Sharing this easy to do delicious recipe by the creative @busyavocado
Photo Credit @busyavocado
Guess what these Flourless cookies are made of?
ALMOND BUTTER + CHIA SEEDS + FLAX SEEDS = LOADS OF FIBRE AND HEALTHY FATS!
Here is the RECIPE -
- 1 cup @heartigrub vegan almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbs flax seeds
- 1/3 cup of chok chips
1. Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined.
2. Roll into balls and bake in preheated oven at 375 F for 8-10 mins.
3. Enjoy them warm, or store in air tight container.
1. FOR AN EGG FREE VERSION: You can replace them with flax seeds. The basic ratio is one tablespoon of flax seeds and three tablespoons of water to replace one egg. You'll need to grind the flax seeds into a fine powder using a coffee or spice grinder (or use 2 1/2 teaspoons pre-ground), and then you simply whisk in the water until it becomes gelatinous.
2. Ideally, refrigerate the dough for at least 30 mins, before baking, as this ensures that the cookies hold their shape.