Espresso & Hazelnut Butter Cookies
VEGAN • DAIRY FREE • EGGLESS • REFINED SUGAR- FREE • AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SUPER 😋 YUMMY!!
It was a lovely weekend with more time spent in the kitchen trying some new recipes. These super moist melt in your mouth cookies ticked all the right boxes in our books. These aren’t overtly sweet, which is the way I like them. So if you like things a lil more on the sweeter side just up the sugar.
* 130 grams /1 jar @heartigrub #Vegan Hazelnut Butter
* 1/4 cup dark brown sugar (I used the one from @organiclarder )
* 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
* 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
* Preheat the oven to 190.Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
* In a bowl, beat the hazelnut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 20 seconds.
* Add the sugars and vanilla, and beat for about 1 minute. The mixture will turn a pale color and be fluffy.
* Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and espresso powder in a separate bowl.
* Add the flour on top of the butter mixture, and beat just until combined.
* Stir in the chocolate chips.
* Chill the dough uncovered in the fridge for 30 minutes.
* Scoop the dough into 8 dough balls, and space them evenly on the baking sheet.
* Bake for 8-10 minutes, removing the cookies from the oven when the edges just start to turn golden brown.
* Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 1 minute before moving them to a wire rack to cool.
Dunk in your coffee ☕️ chai or on its own & enjoy!!
Happy Sunday folks
- ❤️ Arti
Made with our Vegan Hazelnut Butter: