You can’t go wrong with this delicious and easy to put together breakfast dish!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20mins
Makes: 3 servings
6 slices day-old bread
1- 2 ripe bananas
8 tablespoons @heartigrub PEANUT BUTTER
1 tablespoon pure vanilla
1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
3/4 tsp @heartigrub Chai Spice
Butter or ghee, for frying
Powdered sugar, for topping
Honey or Maple Syrup , for topping
- Remove crusts from bread.
- Peel and slice enough bananas for 3 complete sandwiches.
- Now take 2 slices for a sandwich. On one slice, spread a thin layer of peanut butter. Drizzle a small amount of honey on the other bread that does not have banana on it. Place the honey drizzled piece of bread on top of the piece with bananas on it to make a sandwich. Repeat until you have made 3 sandwiches.
- In a shallow medium sized bowl, gently whip, the eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Heat skillet to medium heat, until butter melts and begins to sizzle. Dip 1 sandwich at a time into batter and cook on the skillet until golden brown (about 3 minutes before turning) on each side.
- Remove from skillet and cut in 1/2 diagonally.
- Top with powdered sugar, butter and maple syrup/honey.