We are all for healthy eating, with no fuss, which means minimal prep work. So here is a super easy peasy recipe to make INSTANT almond milk! Only 2 minutes and 2 ingredients to make this velvety rich homemade almond milk.. sweet!!
All this done without any prep work of soaking or straining, using a high speed blender, and not having to worry or think about what to do with the leftover almond pulp everytime! Our vegan @heartigrub almond butter is freshly prepared and luscious creamy, so you don’t need a high-powered blender or a nut milk bag to strain it. Makes it so much simpler!
TOTAL TIME 8-10 minutes
* 4 tablespoons @heartigrubalmond butter
* 4 cups water (room temperature and filtered)
* Add the nut butter and water into the blender and blend away until creamy.
* Pour the almond milk into an airtight storage container and store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Use as needed.
* Thats it! You are done :)
* You can also make some delicious variations of almond milk, by adding some more natural ingredients while blending. Try them they are simply delish:
- Almond Milk with Dates
- Almond Milk with Maple syrup and cinnamon
Top these with ice and sip away!
- Your granola
- Soak your chia pudding
- Making smoothies
- Add to curries or gravies
Give it a try and let us know if this works for ya, as always we’d love to hear from you!
#keepitsimple #eatfresh#makefresh #quickrecipes#everyday #cooking #vegan#easyrecipes