Say what? Yes, you heard it right!! You won’t believe how easy it is to make, and yet so full of flavors and real ingredients. We are simply going nuts over this super creamy decadent dessert! You can even make this recipe #vegan with our vegan hazelnut butter. Adjust the flavors to your liking. Skip all those nasty ingredients found in commercial puddings. This is your guilt free dessert fix!!
- 1 1/2 ripe medium avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup @heartigrub cocoa hazelnut butter or 3/4 cup @heartigrub vegan hazelnut butter if you want to make this vegan
- 1/4 cup cacao powder only if using the hazelnut butter. Please omit this if are using the cacao hazelnut butter.
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice - maple or date syrup, agave or honey if not vegan (add more to your taste)
- 1/4 cup milk (dairy or nut milk)
- Whip all ingredients into a food processor and blend. You can add more dairy-free milk to blend easily till you reach desired smoothness. Do a taste check, and add more sweeter or cacao powder for more intense chocolate flavor.
- Set this into individual dessert bowls. Cover them with plastic wrap, ensuring you press the plastic wrap down on the pudding to prevent a skin from forming.
- Let it to chill for a few hours, or overnight.
- Serve chilled with grated orange rind (optional).
This is best when consumed fresh, but will stay well for 2-3 days in the fridge.
Made with our CACAO HAZELNUT BUTTER: