The Buddha Bowl is a complete balanced meal which never bores. It can be conjugated to the tune of the different ingredients you decide to use. As we see, the complete meal in a bowl is not a new concept and it seems like it is here to stay!
Buddha bowls, otherwise known as power bowls or grain bowls, are hearty, filling dishes that have recently gained popularity for being aesthetically pleasing. Bowls are typically comprised of a base ingredient, usually grains, or greens, or both, with an assortment of toppings including a source of protein, artfully arranged atop.
- Julienned Carrots, onions, cucumbers, colored capsicums
- 3 tbsp leftover of cooked ladyfingers and potatoes
- 3 tbsp cooked noodles in garlic oil
Dressing Recipe to be blended:
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp of vegan HEARTIGRUB almond nut butter
- 2 tbsp Cocounut aminos
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Plate the noodles, and lady finger vegetable and julienned vegetable..
- Drizzle the dressing on top and dig in!